Hoya Fusion ONE is aimed to replace the long seller HOYA PRO1D series, which has been widely used by amateur and professional photographers all over the world. The word "ONE" in the naming of this series is left as legacy of HOYA PRO1D, in memory...
HOYA FUSION ANTISTATIC Protector filter 77mm
HOYA FUSION ANTISTATIC Protector has the hardened, water repellent antistatic top-layer, stain and scratch resistant surface, filter cleans easily when smudges or fingerprints are introduced to the surface. Perfect for environments where dust is common, this filter require less frequent cleaning and maintenance than traditional filters.
The new FUSION Antistatic professional filters are made in Japan using hand selected silicates that are carefully smelted and blended to yield high performance optical glass. HOYA then uses extreme care and precision to apply the Improved 18-Layer Super Multi-Coating (both sides) formula which greatly reduces or eliminates reflections on the surface of the glass and yields a ultra clear high transmission rate. This means the filter has virtually no effect on the colour balance, contrast, or clarity of the final image.
The filters features a lightweight, one-piece, low-profile aluminium frame to house the glass. This one-piece design allows the filter to maintain perfect parallel alignment to the sensor plane for maximum sharpness, while the low-profile form eliminates vignetting when used on ultra-wide-angle lenses.
- NEW Antistatic coating repels dust
- Ultra Clear High Transmission
- Scratch resistant - Hardened coating protects against everyday wear
- Stain resistant - Protects against exposure to ink, markers etc.
- Water repellent – Water beads up and wipes away easily
- Fingerprints and smudges wipe away cleanly
- HOYA's Professional-grade optical glass
- HOYA exclusive one-piece, low-profile filter frame with front filter threads
- HOYA FUSION ANTISTATIC Protector filter
- Original packaging
- 2 years
- FUSION ANTISTATIC
- Rodzaj filtra
4 other products in the same category:
This is the ultimate in clear filters. It will not affect the colour balance or performance of your lenses in the slightest. However, constant use will protect your valued lenses from expensive front element damage which could be caused by dirt,...