The new FUSION Antistatic professional filters are made in Japan using hand selected silicates that are carefully smelted and blended to receive high performance optical glass. HOYA then uses extreme care and precision to apply the Improved...
Hoya HD Nano CIR-PL filter 52mm
HD NANO CIR-PL coatings have the advantage of being the hardest, scratch and stain resistant coatings available from any manufacturer. Over time normal filter coatings can be easily damaged by repeated cleanings by wiping with too much force or abrasive cleaning cloths. The HD nano coating are 200% harder for increased longevity and greater protection.
Polarizing filters filter out unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water and glass as well as light that is reflected off moisture and pollution in the atmosphere, which is how they can create beautiful deep blue skies. You can seen the effect happening before your eyes as you rotate the filter. In addition to blue skies, the filter reduces reflections, yields greener foliage in scenery and better clarity and contrast in your pictures.
- New 16 layer (both sides) ultra-smooth, ultra-hard nano coating created by a proprietary application process
- Ultra-hard surface coatings are 200% more scratch resistant than original standard optical coatings while increasing light transmission
- Stain resistant, water & oil repellent coating makes everyday maintenance easier
- 25% Greater Light Transmission than standard polarizing film for nearly 1/2 stop more light
- High Transparency Film has high durability and UV absorbing properties
- Very thin frame with front threads to attach lens caps and other filters
- High pressure press mount technology holds glass securely
- Filter HOYA HD NANO CIR-PL
- Original box
- 2 years
- HD nano
- Rodzaj filtra
4 other products in the same category:
Light rays which are reflected by any surface become polarised and polarising filters are used to select which light rays enter your camara lens. They allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc....